31 May 2012

It is simple.

Bismillahi rahmanirahim~

Credits to anonymous
Today, I found this and out of sudden, I smiled.

So far, I'm no longer stalking or spying anything about him, 
as well I did not contact him anymore.

Why?
It is simple.
Because..I did not want to do so.

I know and believe, Allah always prepared the better plan and path for me.

Like what I heard from Irfan Makki and Maher Zain - I Believe, 

When you’re searching for the light
And you see no hope in sight
Be sure and have no doubt
He’s always close to you..

He’s the one who knows you best
He knows what’s in your heart
You’ll find your peace at last
If you just have faith in Him.

"If you just believe
What is plain to see
Just open your heart
And let His love flow through"
....

Foot note: I will have update this post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...